Mission: To provide the students with the necessary background to be able to analyze, interpret and solve problems in the world around them and help them become life-long learners.
Objectives: Provide the students with the fundamental mathematical skills to help prepare them for high school, college and beyond. This will include:
- meeting the needs of all students,
- presenting effective lessons to invoke thought, allow for exploration and challenge the students, and
- collaborating as a department to ensure that our students become mastery learners.
Beliefs: As a Mathematics department, we believe:
- All students can learn at or above grade level and will be given the opportunity to do so.
- All students can meet the goals and objectives that we have set out for them.
- All students should be active learners in their math classes and be valued for their input.
- Parents are essential in the learning process and should be involved when possible.
- Students will be held accountable for their learning.
Click the picture below to check out our page...