| Alison Elmhorst-Skills Specialist
| Margie Cardenas
| My Website
| Glenn Cimera
| Ashley Cleaver
| Karla Henderson
| Maria Ibarra
| Sheena Nichols
|| My Website
Vision: To empower life-long learners to become effective members of society
Mission: To guide students to become analytical thinkers and problem solvers by equipping them with knowledge and skills utilizing research-based strategies, activities, and resources
Objectives: To promote student achievement using real world applications through:
- thematic delivery of content
- rigorous classroom activities
- relevant laboratory investigations
- cross-curricular alignment
Beliefs: In the Biology department, we believe that:
- All students can learn.
- All students can access the school’s FRAMEWORK FOR SUCCESS.
- All teachers must collaborate to ensure students’ achievement.
Reach one, teach one!