Vision: To empower and inspire lifelong learners.
Mission: We exist to provide an excellent education for all students to: develop higher-order thinking skills; work on authentic, meaningful, and challenging problems similar to tasks performed by various disciplines; integrate technology; and engage in smaller learning environments.
Objectives: The Aldine Ninth Grade CTE Department will:
- Initiate and support thriving partnership with the home and community, which are immersed in the educational experience of the students.
- Attain maximum student achievement through relevant and rigorous instructional programs.
- Promote a program and activities with aggressive communication.
Beliefs: As a CTE Department, we believe:
- Every student can perform at or above grade level and graduate from college.
- Every student deserves to be valued and respected.
- Educators have the greatest impact on student achievement.
- Parents who are engaged in their child’s learning impact a student’s academics.