Erick Seda Toro-Spanish -- Chairperson
Email -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Email -- email@example.com
To empower all students to become life-long learners
The Foreign Language Department strives to educate students to:
- become socially and morally responsible
- communicate effectively in the target language
- understand and celebrate cultural differences
- become "global" citizens
- Every student is capable of learning a foreign language.
- A foreign language is a mean by which the student broadens his knowledge of the world by recognizing the products, practices and perspectives of different cultures.
- Mastering a foreign language requires a daily commitment to academic excellence and life-long learning.
- Highly effective teachers are essential for student success.
- Heightening a student's awareness of the importance of cultural difference in the world prepares him/her to be a more successful world citizen.